Wednesday, October 9, 2013

100%

So I went back to school this semester to get my master's degree to become a nurse practitioner.

I really like it.  But it's hard.

It is fun because in my patho class we learn about things I have seen in my practice but in much more depth.

The first patho exam was not fun.  I failed actually.  So disappointed.

I'm also taking Theory and Research 1.  We are doing a research project that lasts this semester and next semester.

I'm doing mine on alcohol withdrawal and CIWA protocol.

I turned my midterm draft in this week.  100%.

I guess I am smart enough to be in grad school.  I was worried about not being ready, especially after not doing well on that first patho exam.

"And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship." Exodus 31:3

No comments:

Post a Comment